The year is 2014. Miley Cyrus is holding a concert. A large group of fans stand in the crowds cheering. They hear a voice over the loud speakers.
"ARE YA’LL READY TO PARTY?" it shouts.
The crowd gradually stops cheering, confused. Ya’ll? It couldn’t be. The lights shine bright and the middle of the stage begins to rise. Immediately the blonde figure in the center is recognized.
A crowd of 15 year olds runs in. They remember her.
Hannah Montana has returned.
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business